11/5/08

New section: Pectoral Pasties!


This picture, sent to me by the man himself, is JD Weiner, at Jo Boobs' student showcase. From JD:

"I was at one of Jo's student showcases, and she asked for a volunteer, like she usually does. Suddenly I've got four women pushing me, saying "Go! Go! Go!" So I figure what the hell, let's give it a shot. And I get up there on stage with Jo at the Slipper Room, and she has me take off my shirt, and puts the pasties on me, and whispers in my ear how to twirl them, and I have a go at it. The audience seemed to like it. When I thanked Jo later, she said, "I always figured you had an exhibitionist streak." And here is the photographic evidence... BTW, that carpet tape is strong stuff. These are really not intended for us folks with hair around our nipples. OW."

How JD suffers for his art.

Photo by Eden Miller.

No comments:

Post a Comment